From the North (downtown Chicago area):
- Take I-90/I-94 (Dan Ryan Expressway) south and east toward
- Exit at exit 59A "Chicago Skyway to Indiana Toll Road",
- Pay the first toll (currently $3.00) and follow signs to
Indiana Toll Road I-90.
- After paying the 2nd toll (currently $1.25), proceed 1.7
miles and exit right, onto the "Cline Ave. East" (highway 912)
- Proceed approx. 0.5 (5/10) mile on Cline and take the
first exit on the right named "Calumet Ave. 41" off of Cline
- Go straight through stop lighted intersection (across
Calumet Ave.) and proceed 0.2 (2/10) mile to Sheffield Ave.
- Turn left on Sheffield Ave. and go 0.3 (3/10) mile to 3200
Sheffield Ave. There is a big sign on the right hand side for
"Wolf Lake Industrial Center Terminals".
- Turn right into the Wolf Lake Industrial Center. Follow
the winding road about 0.5 (5/10) mile to building # 2, the
headquarters of Berlin Metals.
Visitors, please enter at the main door covered by a maroon
- Shipping: check in at bay door #2. Hrs. 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Receiving: check in at bay door #5. Hrs. 7 a.m. - 2:30
- Deliveries: check in at bay door #2. Hrs 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mapquest (step-by-step directions)